Your jewelry is precious and does require some care and attention on a daily basis. Ensure your jewelry lasts a lifetime by following these simple jewelry care tips.
- Remove all jewelry when showering/bathing, washing your hands, putting on perfume, applying face/body lotions, hand sanitizer and hairspray. These products may cause the metal to tarnish or dull gemstones.
- Avoid contact with household chemicals.
- Avoid putting your jewelry near sources of intense heat such as tanning beds, spas, etc.
- Avoid wearing jewelry at the gym, the beach, in a pool/spa, or during any active sports. These environments could cause irreparable dents, scratches, or loosen diamonds/stones.
- Avoid tarnish by storing your jewelry in an airtight jewelry box or bag with anti-tarnish paper; pearls and opals should be stored in fabric because they need to breathe; silk/knotted necklaces/beaded bracelets stretch over time so always store on a flat surface.